The NTC Three Pump Booster Set incorporates the ESERIES inverter driven variable speed pumps, which continually vary the motor speed to match the changing flow demand pattern, whilst maintaining a constant minimum required system pressure. This mode of operation, adjusting the pump’s motor speed to match the building’s flow requirements, reduces the power consumption dramatically.
Our multiple pump sets are arranged for operation as duty pump, with assist/standby pump or pumps (up to 3). All are programmed to run in staged cascade operation as the flow demand increases and similarly as demand decreases.
All pumps are assembled on a common base frame with all necessary valves and fittings to ensure ease of installation, efficient and reliable operation. However bespoke booster sets are available.
- 304 Stainless steel WRAS approved pumps.
- BMS Volt Free Contacts
- Automatic Cascade mode
- Dry run protection
- 304/316 Stainless steel manifolds and fittings
- Brass nickel plated WRAS approved ball valves
- Union fittings on suction and discharge for easy disassemble
- PWB 24 litres WRAS approved pressure vessel
- Glycerine filled pressure gauge
- Common powder coated base plate
- All wired, tested and programmed prior dispatch